Tuesday, November 18, 2008

after National Conference


After national conference…I still can’t back to normal life. Conferences are always something that turn ur world 180% and the better conference was the stronger u can feel it.

I was working, exhausting myself a lot- with reason and without. I experienced a lot of things ,but it's not about me (besides , it was one of the best my conference XP )..

It’s about growth. Growth of country. Nowadays we have 74 people in our database. Is it a lot ? or a bit? Comparing to 30 , that was also only in database..it’s a lot! And now just way to keep them all – it’s what we need to do.

I really happy that for some people @ was opened and some people found place or would find place soon.

I really want to leave this position with people that know what to do, are actively involved into organization and develop themselves.

I like strong emotions, and every time u want stronger and stronger feeling.

It feels after big events like this one – u can feel it and see the result of ur work right away.

Now waiting the elections and see the growth and development of this LC!!!

10/11/2008

Katya

No comments: