Saturday, August 23, 2008

thoughts after 2 days

2 days of IC already passed... 3 days of pre-meeting and 4 days in Rio.

Impressions after 2nd day of teh biggest conference – most probably for me it’s talks to people – getting to know their personal stories, their ambitions and achievements, their believes and how they achieved it .

For me personally , such conferences are about uniting people with smth similar. It’s platform that provides u space and place to expand ur points of view , to meet people that are the same , to meet people that can inspire u by their example. Out of these 2 days – I think the most what remember is talks to people.

I really like my team . my country delegation – they are smart, polite, courteous, deep thinking, searching and using every minute of this conference.

It’s interesting thing that whatever u will get out of this conference it’s up to u. it’s right.. sometimes it’s just hard to believe and execute it.

I was waiting for this time approximately 2 year. And when this time came –u are trying to live ur best, don’t lose any minute and get the most what u can.

It’s unbelievable that u can meet people from 106 countries and territories in one place and one time. I’m really proud to be here. I’m really happy for my delegation, that has first time after couple of years 3 Puerto Ricans in it.

I think we are starting to get into the mood of conference. To start smth is usually hard. But I think this conference is extremely important for 1000 and 1000 young and not very;), people, that came from all over the world in order to ensure that way of organization is one for everybody and to provide this unique unique XP- to be among such huge amount of different countries , to feel that the world becoming closer and te topic of sustainability is rising and becoming to be more and more important…

I like such feelings !!!

Stay tuned for next edition;)

No comments: